Powder Coatings Market Research Reports and Data - IRL
These are coatings which are applied as powders instead of liquids, and then cured on the substrate, through chemical means with heat (cross-linking), or sometimes by UV radiation. These coatings have a lot of industrial uses, including architectural panels, white goods, furniture, shelving and some consumer items.
The powder coatings sector is addressed in our national and regional paint market research report studies, as well as various regional studies covering this segment in particular.
Examples of multi-client and ad-hoc studies:
- The Market for Powder Coatings in Europe (Research/Report)
- Potential of Automotive-Related Coatings in China (Research/Report)
- Potential of Automotive-Related Coatings in Eastern Europe (Research/Report)
- Epoxy Powder Coatings in Europe (Research/Report)
- Future Potential Use of Blocked Isocyanates in Powder Coatings in Europe (Research/Report)